REDEEM A GIFT CERTIFICATE
Hi! I’m Vy, and I’m a Stampin’ Up Demomstrator.
Someone very thoughtful sent you one of my gift certificates! Get excited because you’ll be able to pick out some great products and place your Stampin’ Up order through me! Keep reading for instructions on how to redeem your gift.
(Do you need to purchase a gift certificate instead? Smart choice!
Click here for instructions to send one.)
Merchandise Gift Certificate:
1. Browse through the Stampin’ Up product selections by clicking here or look through your current paper catalogs if you have them. Keep your wishlist handy and make note of the items and item numbers that you’d like. Because Demonstrators like me are independent contractors, your gift certificate can only be applied through the demonstrator from whom it was purchased, and it can’t be used directly on the Stampin’ Up online store. Instead...
2. When you’re ready to place your order, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your product selections and mailing address. Remember to factor in the cost of your local sales tax and shipping.
If your gift certificate is for $75 or less, you must use the full amount, and no refunds are given on unused amounts. If your gift certificate is for more than $75, you may use a partial amount and will receive a notification of the balance. Any remaining balance is valid until the redemption date listed.
If your order total is more than the amount of the gift certificate, you'll receive a PayPal invoice for the overage, and your order will be placed once it's paid.
3. Your gift certificate is valid until the redemption date listed.
Gift certificates can also be applied to any Crafting Daily Dose workshops and product shares currently available on this site.
Paper Pumpkin Gift Certificate:
1. Go to PaperPumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=2225836 and create an account if you don't already have one.
2. Enter the prepaid code you received. You do not need to enter payment information, but you can add it if you'd like your subscription to continue past the prepaid period. When you start your subscription period by the 10th of the month, you'll receive that month's kit, which is shipped towards the last half of the month.. When it's after the 10th, you'll receive the next month's kit. Get ready for some fun mail!
More detailed instructions for redeeming your Paper Pumpkin Gift Certificate can be found by clicking here.